Dislocation Allowance

Getting paid to move Chances are, if you’re preparing for your first Permanent Change of Station (PCS), you don’t know about Dislocation Allowance (DLA). The Defense Travel Management Office (TMO) keeps an inventory of allowances ranging from Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH), to Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA) for all active duty officers and enlisted personnel. OneContinue reading “Dislocation Allowance”

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started